Freitag, 4. Juni 2010

The apple doesn´t fall far from the tree!

I know I said I just wanna gossip about the YOUNG society (me and my friends, classmates, nerds etc.) but I have to share this little rumor with the world.
Yesterday it was a quite hot day and I sat in the jacuzzi, reading the latest Vogue, my mom lay next to the pool and drank a Cosmo (it was 5.00 pm) when our housekeeper Melissa came through the doublewindowdoors, followed by one of my spies. Whatever here's what he or she told me:

We all know Cat and Rachels moms are BFFs right? Well yesterday I wasn't the only person who searched the cool and fresh calm of the pool. Cats mom Miranda sat @ one of their big terraces, having dinner when Rachels mom Emma appeared to gossip a little bit.(They are gossip-fans just like me but we all know how our moms behave when they become older!?) Anyways Emma talked about the latest party her and her husband attended.(Cats parents were absent because they don't like partys, except of charity events, galas, dinners, proms etc.) Well Byrons mother Hellen and Zoes mother Vera have been there too. As always both drank WAY to much alcohol and later Emma saw them !french kissing! BUT they didn't kiss their husbands...they were kissing !!eachother!! I saw Hazel and Rachel kissing, Britney and Madona and Blair and Serena but I never thought about the possibility 2 members of the OLD society could get carried away like this!
But this is just another example thi litlle proverb:

The apple doesn´t fall far from the tree!

hugs&kisses

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen