Freitag, 18. Juni 2010

Slowly but surely!

We can see: Ann has beaten her bulimia!

She (and of course Merilyn) was seen in one of Antoins sweet little cafes @ Moonsoonstreet, drinking some coffes, eating some hot croissants and of course reading this blog.
The fact everyone was talking about: Ann beat her bulimia!!! Her body wasn't that thin, her face looked healthy and she seems to have fun all the time. And now, 'cause I can't gossip about her body anymore I'll gossip about the reasons for her bulimia. Some say it was because her parents were nearly splitten, some say it was because she was unluckyly in love and some say it was because she isn't as rich and popular as everyone else in the Society. Well I have to admit, I don't really know but I think it was something of everything.

Hugs&kisses

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen