Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010

A storm is coming and it will be worser than ever before!

This storm, I announce on the top will be the !BEEF! of the year.

I don´t know whether Lou was going to far out on a limb with her strange new-old-flash BFF Mary. Nici never was her BFF like Cat but now she seems to chop of Lou. And her friendship with Amanda is on the rocks too. Cat seems to be her only (female) friend at the moment. But if I think about Nicis reasons for a while I think I would understand her.

It´s just the fact Lou forgives WAY to fast (anyway some people (Rachel, Cat, Nici, Lisa Marie, Jason etc.) think so) and she NEVER thought about the possibility Mary, Zoe and Caitlyn could hurt her again. Well anyone else did and we all think they will, but although she should make her own decisions, I mean she is old enough to know thinks like this AND she will be in europe for 6 month until the summer vacations so she´ll have enough time to think about all this later. (If it isn´t to late then)
But back to Nicis reasons for her anger about Lou. Nici doesn´t like to be displaced, she hates the possibility of beeing just a consolation for Mary, Zoe and Caitlyn, though I think she and Cat were. Well she also don´t likes the way Lou treats her and Cat before she went to San Francisco with this mysteriouse guy (btw. he was seen near the Great Bridge together with Mary...). This aren´t all the reasons but my spies worked very hard for these so I gave them some days off.

We will see how this will go one...I know it will stay exciting!

hugs&kisses

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen