Montag, 7. Juni 2010

Boys Or Girls?


When girls fight it's most of the time about boys...but this time Lou seemed to know what's more important. You can have any boy you want anytime..but a real friend is rare. Luckily this time she made the right decision.
Background: Remember the kiss Mary gave someone while still being with Jim? Well that guy was Lou's mysterious lover. But he kissed her as I heard and after a lot of trouble, missunderstandings and tears the girls talked and Lou said the right words: "No matter what, our friendship is WAY more important than some stupid guy who kisses taken girls"
Well Lou this time I gotta say, nice job.
Who needs a player? Lou doesn't, because she knows what's important.

Good Luck Lou, I hope it was the right decision...or maybe I don't

Because if it wasn't I know there'll be something to write about soon ;D

hugs&kisses

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen